h0w 2 anim8 maddnes h0w 2 anim8 maddnes

lol

this is funny but annoying and boring but still funny 3/5 7/10

Gives You Hell Gives You Hell

this is cool.

its great all i have to do is click this to here my favorite song XD good job

pacdude responds:

I'm glad you like the song! Thanks for the 10!

Distortion of a Smiley Distortion of a Smiley

im sry M-bot and you.

ill be fare.this is quiet ok in a great and the last time i was just tired forgive me of my actions plz i am that person its nuthin personal :)

TehCybernerd responds:

lol thanks. no, i know where you were coming from. the revision is appreciated. =D

Complaints about CS4! Complaints about CS4!

funny

more tweens k but very good and funny 10/10 for everything besides the tweens :D

TehCybernerd responds:

I thank you for the 10. you are too kind. =D

Madness: Jebus kills Madness: Jebus kills

cooool

its awesome the walking kinda sucked but besides that...epic

madness departure madness departure

cool.

4/5 10/10 4 for choppyness.but it was cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madness Easter Special Madness Easter Special

holy fucking shit

this is fucking epic you really have improveed your animations this is the best one yet and funniest to enjoy this movie ALOT.

Madness combat: WTF!? Madness combat: WTF!?

to fuck short.

i only gave a 1 cause its funny.dont be an ass to me cause you suck alot.no effence.work harder then you always do.talk like a madness fan and ask ppl what you can do.like i do.add more layers to your flash not random fucking movment and call it funny.its funny but wtf.just squireming around and the blood sucked.btw if you ever tried making sense and take critizm then do so you idiot.

1sauber1 responds:

To fuck retarded review.

Night OfTheLiving Madness Night OfTheLiving Madness

well..

no.work a little harder on your flash.more layers.that was a very bad and you need more then 1 layer.you can have 100 layers just be careful how you use them.your not doing ery well with animating and i understand it might be your first time and i havent been on your profile yet but still this is quiet bad and its convinient if you would just go to tutorials like i do.i aint submit a flash at all cause i have to be prepared and so far im doing well because of tutorials.i hope you know the link to tutorial collection cause you need one more then i need one.please do not take this review as a joke cause its really not.i hope you can take critizm.

Madnessmon responds: